Valour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A family-oriented and friendly online community geared towards the PS3. We are always looking for players who are willing to participate and help out.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CoD4 Hints and Tips

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Virus
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2008-04-29

CoD4 Hints and Tips Empty
PostSubject: CoD4 Hints and Tips   CoD4 Hints and Tips Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 11:25 am

Didn't post it in xbox or PSN section as i would like both console players to add their input this may include good locations to sit to protect your headquarters, good sniping spots, ways to avoid getting killed and Create a Class for different guns and matches etc.

i will post mine once i get it all gathered up this well greatly improve your gameplay also if anyone can get maps with the HQ locations on it and them numbered it would greatly improve our gameplay if we were to play in clan matches what ya thing?
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Private
Private
Nightmare

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: CoD4 Hints and Tips   CoD4 Hints and Tips Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 3:32 pm

my fav class use to be a 50 cal with acog scop ,gold desert eagl stun gernades and perks stopping power for a one hit kill ,3 frags or claymores and laststand people says its nooby but would u rather me put on marydom and blow u up straight away or work for a kill with last stand and also giving the other players a chance to get u aswell its only fair lol
my advise is never use overkill u end up with 2 primary guns that are very weak put 1 main gun and power it up and desert eagle is just as powerful in the right hands Smile
also when camping nevr stay there to long people arnt stupit lol well most arnt and they find u
Back to top Go down
Virus
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: CoD4 Hints and Tips   CoD4 Hints and Tips Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:46 am

Well overkill is alright with the right weapons for example the 50 cal. and M60E4 or something.

Try M60E4 with Double Tap instead of Stopping Power i think it works better if you can handle the recoil.

AK47 and M16A4 are better used with stopping power as the AK is good for close quarters and long range, but the M16A4 can give you a one shot burst kill if you hit them in the upper body or head unless the enemy is using Juggernaut

Claymores are handy if you play headquarters to protect several entrances at once

watch this for claymore help, helped me greatly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q30mOGMO8MA

Frag x3 is also handy for clearing out enemies who are trying or have captured the headquarters to as in close combat 3 frag pretty much screws them over.

More hints and Tips to come soon
Back to top Go down
Chasdragon
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Chasdragon

Number of posts : 546
Current Game(s) : Cod5, Warhawk, Oblivion, Guitar hero: world tour, Fallout 3, Far cry 2, Bioshock
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: CoD4 Hints and Tips   CoD4 Hints and Tips Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 10:05 am

hey iv got my M60E4 and a .50 cal with matydom, 3 claymores and overkill with a stun works great
Back to top Go down
BippyMurkus
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
BippyMurkus

Number of posts : 839
Current Game(s) : Little Big Planet ^^

PostSubject: Re: CoD4 Hints and Tips   CoD4 Hints and Tips Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:15 am

use gold weapons, they are clearly better than the standard ones
Back to top Go down
Chasdragon
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Chasdragon

Number of posts : 546
Current Game(s) : Cod5, Warhawk, Oblivion, Guitar hero: world tour, Fallout 3, Far cry 2, Bioshock

PostSubject: Re: CoD4 Hints and Tips   CoD4 Hints and Tips Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:33 am

i always use my gold desert eagle
i got A16A4 with gold desert eagle and last stand
Back to top Go down
Virus
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: CoD4 Hints and Tips   CoD4 Hints and Tips Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 7:28 am

Another tip is for extra distance in throwing grenades jump when you throw it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CoD4 Hints and Tips   CoD4 Hints and Tips Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CoD4 Hints and Tips
Page 1 of 1