Valour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A family-oriented and friendly online community geared towards the PS3. We are always looking for players who are willing to participate and help out.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

COD4

Go down 
+2
Shadows Kill
Jackariah
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jackariah
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Jackariah

Number of posts : 133
Current Game(s) : SOCOM: Confrontation
Registration date : 2008-12-10

COD4 Empty
PostSubject: COD4   COD4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 6:27 am

Tips and Tricks for COD4:

NOTE TO POSTERS! Could you not reply to anytip posted unless it is accompanied with another tip, just makes everyone not have to sift through all these messages that arn't tips when looking for tips. Thankyou! Posts without tips will be deleted. BIPS

1. Hardcore game types, never use Stopping Power its useless. Either use UAV Jammer, jussernaut if you are a n00b. Other good options for perk 2 could be Overkill or Sonicboom.

2. If you are a sniper and you arent on a Hardcore gametype, after you kill someone change your position, because if they look at their KillCam they will know where you are.

3. DONT GLITCH/HACK its not cool, and doesnt help, you may get lots of kills, but its not good sportsmanship to cheat.

Last edited by Jackariah on Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadows Kill
Master Chief
Master Chief

Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2008-06-20

COD4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD4   COD4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 1:59 pm

Jackariah wrote:
Tips and Tricks for COD4:

1. Hardcore game types, never use Stopping Power its useless. Either use UAV Jammer, jussernaut if you are a n00b. Other good options for perk 2 could be Overkill or Sonicboom.
for that one just use w/e. some guns i always use stoping power...

4)when sniping in none hardcore after you kill someone dont zoom out cause then they still only have a guess where your at.

5) dont do the headshot cage match thing its cheap and you may get a golden gun but you use it you will suck with it and then its worth nothing
Back to top Go down
Virus
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2008-04-29

COD4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD4   COD4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 2:05 pm

Don't use martyrdom in hardcore, pisses the hell out of me, thats why Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Brock
Sergeant
Sergeant
Brock

Number of posts : 211
Current Game(s) : Resistance 2,Call of duty world at war,Fallout 3
Registration date : 2008-06-20

COD4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD4   COD4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:23 am

7) Dont take your RPG out at the start of a hardcore S&D and kill your entire team...it only results in a lot of insulting messages from your team and a few thank yous from the other
Back to top Go down
BippyMurkus
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
BippyMurkus

Number of posts : 839
Current Game(s) : Little Big Planet ^^
Registration date : 2008-04-27

COD4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD4   COD4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:47 am

Don't Sprint Unless You REALLY REALLY HAVE too. This way, you can train your gun on corners where people are likly to be and be able to mack them down quickly and easily.
Back to top Go down
Falcoren
Forum Admin (Clan Leader)
Falcoren

Number of posts : 500
Current Game(s) : Atlantica Online, CoD: World at War

COD4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD4   COD4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:04 pm

A note about bips' tip above Very Happy
Yeah the slower the better unless you are out in the open. On my builds that have extreme conditioning though, I usually sprint a lot (Obviously). There are 3 things you can do that helps with sprinting:

1. Use a light weapon. It is much easier to pull out a submachine gun than an LMG.
2. When want to stop sprinting, I've found the fastest way to get your gun out is to snap the stick backwards (Stopping the sprint) and tapping L1 or holding it for half a second. This pulls the gun up faster and if you are aiming near your target, you can continue to hold it and fire.
3. Many, many times there is a great strategy if you have a good amount of sprint left (With conditioning, usually). Simple: Don't stop. I've surprised many, many ppl who have had the advantage merely by running past them and shooting them in the back. Also, knifing is great - If you fail the knife you usually go past them, and you can turn around and try again (Or shoot them) before they can recover. Though I never use juggernaut, if you do you can easily take a few bullets while trying to get behind them. This can easily be adapted for WaW also. If you have a bayonet you can charge and easily kill them before they can fire.

Last edited by Falcoren on Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Virus
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2008-04-29

COD4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD4   COD4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 10:01 am

Another note about Sprinting is that you seem to run faster with your pistol out
Back to top Go down
Falcoren
Falcoren

Number of posts : 500
Current Game(s) : Atlantica Online, CoD: World at War

COD4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD4   COD4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:45 am

You also jump farther/higher. Easier to turn and stick landings if you are...er...glitching >_>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

COD4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD4   COD4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COD4
Page 1 of 1