Valour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A family-oriented and friendly online community geared towards the PS3. We are always looking for players who are willing to participate and help out.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy VII (PS3 Re-make)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jackariah
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Jackariah

Number of posts : 133
Current Game(s) : SOCOM: Confrontation
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Final Fantasy VII (PS3 Re-make) Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy VII (PS3 Re-make)   Final Fantasy VII (PS3 Re-make) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 2:15 am

Do any of you remember near to the release of the PS3, that teaser trailer of the opening cutscene in FFVII but on the PS3, clearly that implied a remake on the way...

Does anyone know if there has been any updates on that because i havent heard anything about it since the PS3 release??
Back to top Go down
Deadeyes_BE
Private
Private
Deadeyes_BE

Number of posts : 18
Current Game(s) : warhawk , killzone 2 , resistance2 etc
Registration date : 2009-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII (PS3 Re-make)   Final Fantasy VII (PS3 Re-make) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:55 am

i've heard about it 2 but thats still a lllloooooooonnnnngggggg way off. from what i heard they first going to finish FF 13 n then a kingdom hearts game n then they will start on FF 7 remake... its not solid info so i could be wrong....
Back to top Go down
Jackariah
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Jackariah

Number of posts : 133
Current Game(s) : SOCOM: Confrontation
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII (PS3 Re-make)   Final Fantasy VII (PS3 Re-make) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:10 am

yeah spose....ughh i cant stand kingdom hearts....crap game!!!
Back to top Go down
Shadows Kill
Master Chief
Master Chief

Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII (PS3 Re-make)   Final Fantasy VII (PS3 Re-make) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 7:04 pm

ugh... that was a tech demo. which is to show off what the system the tech demo is on to show off. thats ALL it was. square enix has said before that it was only a tech demo and nothing more.

as for what there working on? easy final fantasy 13 (thanks to m$ we have to wait a EXTRA year for them to send a half ass port to the 360 yeah they even said it was going to be a bad port.) then Final fantasy versus 13. kingdom hearts 3 is not coming anytime soon since the team that makes kingdom hearts games is working on final fantasy versus 13.

everything console wise is unknown.
Back to top Go down
BippyMurkus
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
BippyMurkus

Number of posts : 839
Current Game(s) : Little Big Planet ^^
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII (PS3 Re-make)   Final Fantasy VII (PS3 Re-make) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 3:05 pm

Yeah, but its gunna be worth the wait, its a shame they decided to stop the ps3 excusivity on it, hopefully theyll keep it on kingdom hearts, which is a sick game, even if it has goofy donald and mikey etc. the worlds are awesome, such a sick game,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII (PS3 Re-make)   Final Fantasy VII (PS3 Re-make) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy VII (PS3 Re-make)
Page 1 of 1