Valour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A family-oriented and friendly online community geared towards the PS3. We are always looking for players who are willing to participate and help out.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Call Of Duty 4 Map Pack

Go down 
+5
paddy707
Virus
Chasdragon
Ray
falmc
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Virus
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Call Of Duty 4 Map Pack - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty 4 Map Pack   Call Of Duty 4 Map Pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 8:42 am

well not if we can do the systems trade thing
Back to top Go down
bigbossarg
Private
Private

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty 4 Map Pack   Call Of Duty 4 Map Pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 5:58 pm

someone wants to share this maps with me? i dont have any money and my mom wont buy them for me Sad i have warhawk, monster pixel, and mortal kmbat 2...

( i live in europe)
Back to top Go down
tobskybobski
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
tobskybobski

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty 4 Map Pack   Call Of Duty 4 Map Pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 3:22 pm

do we have to download it to be on the team? cos i can but if i don't need to i don't want to waste money
Back to top Go down
Shadows Kill
Master Chief
Master Chief

Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty 4 Map Pack   Call Of Duty 4 Map Pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 4:09 pm

i dont think you have to..
Back to top Go down
Falcoren
Forum Admin (Clan Leader)
Falcoren

Number of posts : 500
Current Game(s) : Atlantica Online, CoD: World at War
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty 4 Map Pack   Call Of Duty 4 Map Pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 6:42 am

Anyone can party with anyone, but if even 1 person does not have the map back all th map packs get disabled for the party. We just play the 'old' maps. The map includes four maps: Creek, Broadcast, China town, and Killhouse. Creek takes a lot of getting used to, anyone who hasn't played it a few dozen usually gets slaughtered. Broadcast is great, my k/d on it is usually 4+. China town. Is. Horrible. I almost never get much above a 1 k/d on it, and half the time I get my ass kicked. Killhouse is only for team tactical (Rarely), or 1v1 (Frequently). Very nice but small map. Overall, Creek and Broadcast is worth it especially if you are a sniper or fast runner.
Back to top Go down
tobskybobski
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
tobskybobski

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty 4 Map Pack   Call Of Duty 4 Map Pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 9:03 am

is there any other map packs other than this one?
Back to top Go down
Falcoren
Falcoren

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty 4 Map Pack   Call Of Duty 4 Map Pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 11:48 am

Nope, just that one with the four maps.
Back to top Go down
Virus
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty 4 Map Pack   Call Of Duty 4 Map Pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 11:57 am

Yea just one and to be honest its a hit and miss, so if you don't have them don't feel that you defo need them not exactly brilliant for some game types
Back to top Go down
Falcoren
Falcoren

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty 4 Map Pack   Call Of Duty 4 Map Pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 11:58 am

Aye China Town is absolute hell and Creek is only fun if people don't camp (Which they do...a lot). Killhouse is great but rarely comes up in a couple modes. Broadcast comes up frequently (Great map), but unfortunately so does China Town.
Back to top Go down
Virus
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty 4 Map Pack   Call Of Duty 4 Map Pack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 12:11 pm

Yea Broadcast owns in HQ lol especially if you have a decent team hate getting those newbs and then they don't do shit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty 4 Map Pack   Call Of Duty 4 Map Pack - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call Of Duty 4 Map Pack
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2