Valour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A family-oriented and friendly online community geared towards the PS3. We are always looking for players who are willing to participate and help out.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Positions available?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Falcoren
Forum Admin (Clan Leader)
Forum Admin (Clan Leader)
Falcoren

Number of posts : 500
Current Game(s) : Atlantica Online, CoD: World at War
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Positions available? Empty
PostSubject: Positions available?   Positions available? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:57 am

None.
I've gotten many, many questions about being promoted to Moderator, Administrator, and especially Captain. So I'd like to talk about it:

First off, we have as many mods and admins as we need. There will most likely never be more admins, and we will not need any more mods until we have more members and traffic. Basically, don't ask - If we want someone, we will approach you.

Captains are a bit of a different story - We for sure will need captains eventually, but at the moment we don't. The reason is simple: No one participates in clan events, so how could we possibly run weekly matches? Believe it or not, I take notes on who is on PSN and what games you are playing, there really is no need for nomination threads.

If I see you playing one game only there is a good chance you are pretty good at it. There is nothing wrong with playing different games, but you have to look at it from my position - If I see you playing CoD4 all the time and you want to be the captain for RSV2, then of course I am going to question your request (But not necessarily deny it).

If you guys want captains, then start putting events together. If there is enough participation in one game I will open a captain position for that game (For instance, not many people play Warhawk anymore, until people play it there isn't a need for a captain).

One last note - Being a captain is a job. There is a lot of work and commitment, and it's not just for telling people you are a captain in a clan.

- Falcoren

Last edited by Falcoren on Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Virus
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Positions available?   Positions available? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:52 am

I would also like to say something, to make yourself look like a good possible candidate for captain in a game arrange a match, its not illegal, you can arrange something without having a "rank" so go ahead get yourself and the rest of the clan involved and show people you would be worthy
Back to top Go down
Shadows Kill
Master Chief
Master Chief

Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Positions available?   Positions available? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:53 am

well can i be a terrorist then?
Back to top Go down
BippyMurkus
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
BippyMurkus

Number of posts : 839
Current Game(s) : Little Big Planet ^^
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Positions available?   Positions available? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:28 pm

I agree, being a mod, i barely have to do much work anyway, no point having another until there is more traffic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Positions available?   Positions available? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Positions available?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Valour :: Announcements :: Clan News-
Jump to: