Forum Terms of service
The moderators and administrators of this forum will do their best to delete or edit any reprehensible messages that may be posted on the forum. You acknowledge that all messages posted on this forum express the opinion of their respective authors, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the moderators and administrators.
In order to ensure the moderation of this forum, any message violating the preceding provisions may be edited or deleted without notice by the moderators and administrators of the forum. Any abuse may also be sanctioned by banning or deleting the user account. We reserve the right to inform your access provider and/or the judicial authorities of any malicious behaviour.
This forum may send you electronic messages (e-mail), such as activity notifications, or newsletters, sent by Forumotion or by an administrator of this forum. You can choose in your profile preferences to receive or not each of these messages.
Click on the button 'I Agree to these terms' below :
- You acknowledge that you have read these rules in their entirety ;
- You agree to comply fully with this rules ;
- You grant moderators of this forum the right to delete, move or edit any topic at any time.
These rules are pretty loose compared to other forums, just one cardinal rule:
- Do not upload, post, send, or link to any inappropriate content whatsoever. Period. Just don't do it. Penalty: Locked account and/or banned.
That's it. Too simple, you say? Well, heres some guidelines (not rules or anything, just keep them in mind):
- Try to avoid leet-speak and abbreviations. Example? hey u g2g 2 skool cya l8r brb @ 4pm. Kind of hard to follow, especially with someone who doesn't know english fluently.
- Game abbreviations are ok. Try to explain what it is at least once in your post, though.
- Swearing is ok. What!? Yes, it is. But use it in moderation, ok?
- Respect the Admins, Mods, Members, Everyone.
- Flame in moderation. Don't excessively spam people because they did something you don't approve of.
- Post your IGN in your sig, if it is not in your username. Otherwise it can be hard to keep people straight.
- Feel free to invite friends. Anyone is welcome, even people who don't play games but want to have a place to chat and hang out are welcome.
Above all, keep your head, be active, and have fun!