Valour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A family-oriented and friendly online community geared towards the PS3. We are always looking for players who are willing to participate and help out.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEWS ON 360 TEAMS,360 RULES

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Predator
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Predator

Number of posts : 100
Current Game(s) : Gears of war,COD4
Registration date : 2008-06-20

NEWS ON 360 TEAMS,360 RULES Empty
PostSubject: NEWS ON 360 TEAMS,360 RULES   NEWS ON 360 TEAMS,360 RULES Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 5:25 pm

Of since ive been off xbox live for awhile alot of members have lost faite in me and have lost respect for me .Now to be fair ive tried to keep people happy and keep teams going but eres only so much i can do with out my xbox .So since we have dropped down to at most 20 360 members there will be 1 team for each game until we become larger again.Also i might add if a 360 member feels the need to leave because of me not be a devoted leader there bye bye!! Ive tried to hard to keep people individual people happy its time to look at the bigger picture.When i get back which is sometime this weak there will be training and alot more clan matchs.Everyone of my members on the 360 part must follow these 4 rules(below).Captains must become alot more active or plain and simple i will find someone to replace you im looking for people to do there job and role in the clan.
If for some reason im not online for a couple of days this is not a good excuse to decide to make your own clan and start taking MoV members.Im uslly online on msn,the site or xboxlive/xbox.com so dont say im inactive leader.

RULES BEFORE JOING MY SECTION :
1: Must sign uo to this site anyone not signed up to this site will not be allowed to play clan matchs for Mov.
2: When joining you must be commited to turn up for training and clan matchs no questions asked
3: You will show Captains,Co Captains,Co-leaders and leaders respect I will not tollerate it any more
4: You must be active as a member which means posting on the site and playing with other members on live

GEARS OF WAR TEAM :

DOYLE 20000
MoV I PREDATOR
TWISTED
MoV I SuB ZerO
Dark reaper

Call of duty 4 team

BYNERE1995
MoV I PREDATOR
GRIFFIN
NIFFTY NIFFTY
MoV I KILLER

Halo3 team

MoV I SuB ZerO
MoV I PREDATOR
TWISTED

UT3 TEAM

MoV I PREDATOR
im still making these teams and some spots need to be filled in so this will be updted
Back to top Go down
Domerocka
Private
Private

Number of posts : 8
Current Game(s) : gow r6v2 gta4
Registration date : 2008-06-23

NEWS ON 360 TEAMS,360 RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEWS ON 360 TEAMS,360 RULES   NEWS ON 360 TEAMS,360 RULES Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 1:09 pm

Edited by Falcoren:

Domerocka - Please refrain from using all caps in your messages. Continue doing so and I will have to take action. Posts/Threads deleted.
Back to top Go down

NEWS ON 360 TEAMS,360 RULES
Page 1 of 1