Valour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A family-oriented and friendly online community geared towards the PS3. We are always looking for players who are willing to participate and help out.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone here gonna watch SpikeTV's VGAs?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dcpc10
Private
Private
dcpc10

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Anyone here gonna watch SpikeTV's VGAs? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone here gonna watch SpikeTV's VGAs?   Anyone here gonna watch SpikeTV's VGAs? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 1:40 pm

Its gonna be live tomorrow (December 14 at 9:00 PM ET) and they'll also show in-game footage of games like God of War 3 (yup, its gonna be fuckin awesome), Uncharted: Among Thieves (Another amazing game probably from Naughty Dog), Mafia 2 (Mafia 1 for the pc was amazing so I'm REALLY looking forward to this), Fight Night Round 4 (I heard the previous ones in the series were good), Brutal Legend (WHOOT), among others: LINKhttp://www.spike.com/blog/world-premieres/70766

EDIT: dammit, this might be the wrong forum to post this in....

Last edited by dcpc10 on Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamers-chat.piczo.com
BippyMurkus
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
BippyMurkus

Number of posts : 839
Current Game(s) : Little Big Planet ^^
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here gonna watch SpikeTV's VGAs?   Anyone here gonna watch SpikeTV's VGAs? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 1:44 pm

Fight Night 4 LOOKS AMAZING, the previous ones were top notch, I thought fight night 3 was unbelievable, and yet fight night 4 looks even better!!! plus, maybe i dunno
Back to top Go down
Shadows Kill
Master Chief
Master Chief

Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here gonna watch SpikeTV's VGAs?   Anyone here gonna watch SpikeTV's VGAs? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:45 am

yes Naughty Dog is making uncharted 2....them and sony own the rights to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here gonna watch SpikeTV's VGAs?   Anyone here gonna watch SpikeTV's VGAs? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone here gonna watch SpikeTV's VGAs?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Valour :: Chillax :: General Chat-
Jump to: