Valour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A family-oriented and friendly online community geared towards the PS3. We are always looking for players who are willing to participate and help out.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

That annoying game called fallout3

Go down 
+3
Brock
Shadows Kill
BippyMurkus
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BippyMurkus
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
BippyMurkus

Number of posts : 839
Current Game(s) : Little Big Planet ^^
Registration date : 2008-04-27

That annoying game called fallout3 Empty
PostSubject: That annoying game called fallout3   That annoying game called fallout3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:27 pm

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy it, but i can't help but notice the flaws, such as the fact the first caravan bloke can sell you about Ten bullets for the first gun (cant remember what it is) and then goes on to sell you a .32 in the shittest condition i've ever seen, what a prick. AND THEN, you do the side quest to that stupid settlement on top of the motorway (Highway) and by the time your there all you've got is a baseball bat from one of the gunts you shot in the face with your vats system. SO ANYWAY, i ended up so angry that i beat the shit out of everyone in that stupid settlement and then got BippyMurkled by the twat with the sub machine gun.

So overall, this game is annoying me, and i'm not even that far in, and seriously, how do they expect me to go to washington d.c. with 10 bullets and a stolen frying pan, AND im not even gunna try and make a homeade gun, it just won't work.
Back to top Go down
Shadows Kill
Master Chief
Master Chief

Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: That annoying game called fallout3   That annoying game called fallout3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:43 pm

pss bips all you need is a baseball bat to kill everyone in the school and then you got tons of ammo for your .32 and then go back heal go to the caravan sell extra guns you dont need then see if the dude has a sawed off shotgun buy it, and go back to the school. thats all i did 3 times in a row and got ton of $, grew 4 levels, and most important ammo.
Back to top Go down
BippyMurkus
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
BippyMurkus

PostSubject: Re: That annoying game called fallout3   That annoying game called fallout3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:47 pm

but i was scared of the school cause there were them two dead bodies, whats in there?
Back to top Go down
Shadows Kill
Master Chief
Master Chief

PostSubject: Re: That annoying game called fallout3   That annoying game called fallout3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 5:21 pm

its a school with tons of stuff...there are alot of dudes in there to kill and from the school theres everything there to make the shishcobob (flaming sword) and the rock-it-launcher.
Back to top Go down
Brock
Sergeant
Sergeant
Brock

Number of posts : 211
Current Game(s) : Resistance 2,Call of duty world at war,Fallout 3

PostSubject: Re: That annoying game called fallout3   That annoying game called fallout3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:24 am

Look if your having trouble at the start of the game,pause the game and turn the difficulty setting down the easy for a while.Use this time to get a bit of cash to buy new equipment and to lvl up.
I had your problem at the start of the game but i got the hang of it and now i can take on anything Fallout has to bring Razz
Back to top Go down
Brock
Sergeant
Sergeant
Brock

PostSubject: Re: That annoying game called fallout3   That annoying game called fallout3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 10:36 am

Also the thing about the caravans,
At the start of the game the equipment they sell will be very bad as you already know but their is a way around this.
If you go to the city called the commons (sumtin like that,you will know your their when you find an army of ant and robots fighting eachother)go to the guy called roe,if you talk to this guy you can convince him to unite all the caravans into one trade.Once youve done this you can invest your caps in the different caravans so they will have better armour,weopons etc.
Even if you only invest 200 in the armour caravan you can buy power armour from him in ok condition.Hope that helps Razz
Back to top Go down
Shadows Kill
Master Chief
Master Chief

PostSubject: Re: That annoying game called fallout3   That annoying game called fallout3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:32 pm

turning down the difficulty is noobish so now bips you have to turn it to max or else Razz
Back to top Go down
Brock
Sergeant
Sergeant
Brock

PostSubject: Re: That annoying game called fallout3   That annoying game called fallout3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:41 pm

Ok than if you would prefer dying all the time be my guest and leave the difficulty up high Razz
Back to top Go down
Shadows Kill
Master Chief
Master Chief

PostSubject: Re: That annoying game called fallout3   That annoying game called fallout3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:46 pm

i dont die...well not alot. only at certain times. like when im surrounded.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Ray

Number of posts : 1004
Current Game(s) : Resistance 2/ Call of Duty 4

PostSubject: Re: That annoying game called fallout3   That annoying game called fallout3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 10:49 am

*Knocks*
I'm playing F3 on Very hard lol. It's quite easy o_O
You just have to be ALOT more careful xD
Less ammo and stuff though D:
Back to top Go down
https://valclan.hooxs.com
Shadows Kill
Master Chief
Master Chief

PostSubject: Re: That annoying game called fallout3   That annoying game called fallout3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 11:36 am

all i do is talk to people and then when they turn around i take there stuff.

EDIT: when i get bored i do that
Back to top Go down
Falcoren
Forum Admin (Clan Leader)
Falcoren

Number of posts : 500
Current Game(s) : Atlantica Online, CoD: World at War

PostSubject: Re: That annoying game called fallout3   That annoying game called fallout3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 7:36 pm

Heh just try going through w/o stealing anything or gaining 1 bit of negative karma. Harder but worth it Cool
Back to top Go down
Shadows Kill
Master Chief
Master Chief

PostSubject: Re: That annoying game called fallout3   That annoying game called fallout3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 1:58 pm

i love being evil, its great and if you gots high speech it really doesnt matter cause you can talk your way out of things..
Back to top Go down
Falcoren
Falcoren

PostSubject: Re: That annoying game called fallout3   That annoying game called fallout3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:06 pm

Yeah my tagged skills are Small Arms, Speech, and w/e the lockpicking one is.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Ray

Number of posts : 1004
Current Game(s) : Resistance 2/ Call of Duty 4

PostSubject: Re: That annoying game called fallout3   That annoying game called fallout3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 4:00 am

Yeah xD stealing CAN be fun >_> Especially why I see a bobble head ;D
My ones are Big guns, Medicine and Repair( Easy way to make money, just started the game and I have 1kish *_* you get armours or guns and keep repairing them then sell for a high price xD) That way I don't need to steal anything xD
Back to top Go down
https://valclan.hooxs.com
Jackariah
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Jackariah

Number of posts : 133
Current Game(s) : SOCOM: Confrontation
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: That annoying game called fallout3   That annoying game called fallout3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 2:43 am

I WANT THIS GAME!!!!
Back to top Go down
BippyMurkus
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
BippyMurkus

PostSubject: Re: That annoying game called fallout3   That annoying game called fallout3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 7:05 am

I got better at fallout now without turning the difficulty down, its on "normal" I just got to "underworld" and im wondering how to kill carol without guns, so im thinking of putting a grenade in her trousers. that way ill get that other ghoul as my personal slave right?
Back to top Go down
Falcoren
Falcoren

PostSubject: Re: That annoying game called fallout3   That annoying game called fallout3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:02 am

There's always a way around something. If you have a companion, provoke Carol and she'll get a gun out. Shoot the gun, but then quickly put your own gun away. Your companion will kill her and you won't get bad karma, and the other people shouldn't attack you.
Back to top Go down
Brock
Sergeant
Sergeant
Brock

PostSubject: Re: That annoying game called fallout3   That annoying game called fallout3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:47 am

BippyMurkus wrote:
I got better at fallout now without turning the difficulty down, its on "normal" I just got to "underworld" and im wondering how to kill carol without guns, so im thinking of putting a grenade in her trousers. that way ill get that other ghoul as my personal slave right?

If you want to kill carold without using guns or causing too much of a scene than get the perk called Sandman which you unlock at lvl 10 than just wait untill shes asleep and you can murder her without her even getting up.
And ye you will get the Ghoul as your companion
Back to top Go down
BippyMurkus
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
BippyMurkus

PostSubject: Re: That annoying game called fallout3   That annoying game called fallout3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:25 pm

It's Ok, i got the ghoul as my companion, i read up on the net that (Her name is Greta, nto Carol, My bad) she goes for a fag in the big room with the t-rex bones, where by pure co-incedence no-one is around. So you can kill her how you like, I like shooting her point blank in the face with my hunting rifle, You may have different favourites.

Plus the scene when you get the ghoul made me wet myself it's so funny!
Back to top Go down
BippyMurkus
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
BippyMurkus

PostSubject: Re: That annoying game called fallout3   That annoying game called fallout3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:45 pm

Just thought i would update this with ...

How QUEER is it that the DLC for Fallout three is only on xbox and pc !!!

www.fallout-wikia.com

Click fallout three then DLC.

This stuff looks soo sweeet!
It really is rather unfair, but is this 100% correct that it isn't coming out on PS3?

I would research but it's late Xp
Back to top Go down
Shadows Kill
Master Chief
Master Chief

PostSubject: Re: That annoying game called fallout3   That annoying game called fallout3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 6:15 pm

not coming cause m$ paid $ for it
Back to top Go down
Brock
Sergeant
Sergeant
Brock

PostSubject: Re: That annoying game called fallout3   That annoying game called fallout3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:27 am

I wish i could download Operation anchorage right now but im 100 f****** microsoft points short and the cash i have is going towards games coming out in March :'(
Back to top Go down
Falcoren
Falcoren

PostSubject: Re: That annoying game called fallout3   That annoying game called fallout3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 7:02 am

In short, Bethesda hates the PS3. They didn't make trophies for it at release, instead, sony had to force them to patch it in months later. They don't even have a DLC in development for the PS3, so even if they are forced to make one it'll be quite a while until it is completed Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Falcoren
Falcoren

PostSubject: Re: That annoying game called fallout3   That annoying game called fallout3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 7:02 am

Falcoren wrote:
In short, Bethesda hates the PS3. They didn't make trophies for it at release, instead, Sony had to force them to patch it in months later. They don't even have a DLC in development for the PS3, so even if they are forced to make one it'll be quite a while until it is completed Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That annoying game called fallout3   That annoying game called fallout3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That annoying game called fallout3
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next