Valour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A family-oriented and friendly online community geared towards the PS3. We are always looking for players who are willing to participate and help out.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Call Of Duty 4 Map Pack

Go down 
+5
paddy707
Virus
Chasdragon
Ray
falmc
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
falmc
Private
Private

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Call Of Duty 4 Map Pack Empty
PostSubject: Call Of Duty 4 Map Pack   Call Of Duty 4 Map Pack Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 10:54 am

Price: £6.99

Contains: *totally stolen from another website*

BROADCAST

Many of you will recognise ‘Broadcast’ from the single-player campaign. A remake of the ’Charlie Don’t Surf’ mission, this map is perfect for team games, mainly Team Deathmatch and Search and Destroy. With a multi-storey TV-station offering several vantage points, you better not run into the open in Broadcast or you could risk a very easy death; it is however the perfect setting for floor-to-floor combat. Outside the TV station there several places consisting of a long parking lot, surrounding buildings with cleverly hid sniping spots and side-rooftop access to the top and bottom floors of the television station. Overall Broadcast is a well thought out map and visually it looks great. A welcomed addition to the map pack!

Map tips: Don’t run out to the middle of the station as you will be picked off very easily from opponents above. If possible, activate the perks ‘Frag x 3’ and ‘Overkill’ as they will come in useful. Use the frags to throw around corners and into buildings and have a sniper as your second weapon as it may be required. We also found that the M16 Sniper Combo worked very well on this map.

CREEK

Creek is one of the best maps visually. A large wide open village in the woods, Creek consists of heavy foliage, which is great for sniper cover. Creek has areas such as a deep ravine that offers an excellent vantage point for ambushes, an underground cave offers an alternate evasion route, and various multi-floor houses populate a patchwork of connected farmland. This map is big and definitely a map for Big Team Deathmatch, Search and destroy and Domination. Creek is most certainly a map for the Sniper enthusiasts out there as you will often find players lying on the ground camouflaged by their ghillie suit, waiting to pick off any opponent who dares to run out of cover.

Map tips: Don’t arrive at Creek without equipping your sniper rifle, otherwise you’ll just be picked off by other Snipers and start getting frustrated with the map. Stay low and you should be fine. A good map to include, but might not be to everyone’s taste

CHINATOWN

A modern revision of the classic Call of Duty Carentan map, Chinatown takes players to the foggy downtown district of Chinatown. A night-time setting, the cityscape is well lit by the full moon and the glow of brightly coloured lanterns and neon lights from local businesses. This district offers a variety of open-street and interior settings and is perfect for fire-fights throughout the connected roads, courtyards, antique shops and markets within it. Great for all game types and players, Chinatown is one of the best maps available to Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare and a great asset to the series.

Map tips: Stay high in the buildings so you have the advantage of height and cover over your opponent. A Shotgun might also come in handy here for your close-quarter battles within the buildings themselves.

KILLHOUSE

Killhouse is an enclosed warehouse made of plywood structures, mock-ups and speed-run courses used for training. A small map perfect for free-for-alls and small team games with a variety of soft and hard cover points spread throughout the entire level, there’s no need for a sniper on this map - a shotgun or P90 shall suffice

Map tips: Again activate the perk ‘Frag x 3’ if possible as on this map you are able to throw a grenade the full distance of the map, thus enabling you to get some early kills. Equipping yourself with a shotgun would also be a wise decision.

Overall in my personal opinion these maps are well worth the buy. I'm yet to play Killhouse publicly but i believe thats because it isn't been put on the public rotation yet. Either that or I'm real unlucky with the maps im put on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty 4 Map Pack   Call Of Duty 4 Map Pack Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 10:56 am

lol long post,i want to get these maps but psn wont execpt my credit card so that also meens i cant buy broken mirror Shocked
Back to top Go down
Ray
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Ray

Number of posts : 1004
Current Game(s) : Resistance 2/ Call of Duty 4

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty 4 Map Pack   Call Of Duty 4 Map Pack Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 11:05 am

I used that exact way Brock , it all worked fine lol. For me anyway , it just might be some error.
Back to top Go down
https://valclan.hooxs.com

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty 4 Map Pack   Call Of Duty 4 Map Pack Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 11:12 am

it was a 3v voucher so im wondering if it was that
Back to top Go down
falmc
Private
Private

Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty 4 Map Pack   Call Of Duty 4 Map Pack Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 11:15 am

i had a debit card problem too. My friend tried his card and locked up my account x_X

so i emailed playstation and tried to register it online. apparently that method works for most people

In the end i used my own card xD and it worked fine. I think it was cuz he lived at a different address
Back to top Go down
Chasdragon
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Chasdragon

Number of posts : 546
Current Game(s) : Cod5, Warhawk, Oblivion, Guitar hero: world tour, Fallout 3, Far cry 2, Bioshock

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty 4 Map Pack   Call Of Duty 4 Map Pack Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 11:19 am

im downloading it now along with broken mirror and omega dawn afro
Back to top Go down
Ray
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Ray

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty 4 Map Pack   Call Of Duty 4 Map Pack Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:07 pm

Brock wrote:
it was a 3v voucher so im wondering if it was that
Yup it was a 3V voucher.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty 4 Map Pack   Call Of Duty 4 Map Pack Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:11 pm

so it was the cards fault GDI!
Back to top Go down
Chasdragon
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Chasdragon

Current Game(s) : Cod5, Warhawk, Oblivion, Guitar hero: world tour, Fallout 3, Far cry 2, Bioshock

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty 4 Map Pack   Call Of Duty 4 Map Pack Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 1:29 pm

i cant install it it sez theres an error (80029564)
Back to top Go down
Ray
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Ray

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty 4 Map Pack   Call Of Duty 4 Map Pack Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 1:33 pm

Chasdragon wrote:
i cant install it it sez theres an error (80029564)
Dude, you should complain if you bought them but they won't work....sucks ass mate.
Back to top Go down
Chasdragon
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Chasdragon

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty 4 Map Pack   Call Of Duty 4 Map Pack Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 10:12 am

its ok now i got it working
Back to top Go down
Ray
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Ray

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty 4 Map Pack   Call Of Duty 4 Map Pack Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 10:20 am

Chasdragon wrote:
its ok now i got it working
Cool so they good ?
Back to top Go down
Chasdragon
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Chasdragon

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty 4 Map Pack   Call Of Duty 4 Map Pack Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 10:24 am

yeah theres well worth the money
Back to top Go down
Chasdragon
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Chasdragon

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty 4 Map Pack   Call Of Duty 4 Map Pack Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 10:25 am

i also found out that if a downloaded game wont install just install it again but NOT IN THE BACKROUND and it will work Wink
Back to top Go down
Ray
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Ray

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty 4 Map Pack   Call Of Duty 4 Map Pack Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 10:32 am

Chasdragon wrote:
i also found out that if a downloaded game wont install just install it again but NOT IN THE BACKROUND and it will work Wink
Kewl AND LOOOOOOOOOOL at that. lol! afro
Back to top Go down
Chasdragon
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Chasdragon

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty 4 Map Pack   Call Of Duty 4 Map Pack Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 11:00 am

it does work seriously
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty 4 Map Pack   Call Of Duty 4 Map Pack Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 1:56 pm

will someone system trade so i can get them. ill give you everyday shooter
Back to top Go down
Chasdragon
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Chasdragon

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty 4 Map Pack   Call Of Duty 4 Map Pack Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 1:58 pm

whats system trade?
Back to top Go down
Virus
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty 4 Map Pack   Call Of Duty 4 Map Pack Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 1:59 pm

yea u mean like swap PS3's?
Back to top Go down
Chasdragon
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Chasdragon

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty 4 Map Pack   Call Of Duty 4 Map Pack Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 2:03 pm

how would u manage that?
Back to top Go down
Virus
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty 4 Map Pack   Call Of Duty 4 Map Pack Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 2:14 pm

lol posting it in the mail?? hehe
Back to top Go down
paddy707
Private First Class
Private First Class

Number of posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty 4 Map Pack   Call Of Duty 4 Map Pack Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 2:30 pm

dont like these new maps at all.... is it just me or does everyone get put in against an amazing team? im always in the team of noobs against 5 10th prestigers etc... it doesnt bother me if that hapopened with the old maps, i was good enough to ohld my own against the best. perhaps its because i dont know the maps yet?
Back to top Go down
Chasdragon
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Chasdragon

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty 4 Map Pack   Call Of Duty 4 Map Pack Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 2:51 pm

i rather like them i like china town the most though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty 4 Map Pack   Call Of Duty 4 Map Pack Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 9:55 pm

Chasdragon wrote:
whats system trade?
i login to your accout while you login to mine and we download each others stuff. like i have everyday shooter you download that. you have map pack and i download that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty 4 Map Pack   Call Of Duty 4 Map Pack Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 8:38 am

so is the map pack worth trying to fix my 3v voucher to buy?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty 4 Map Pack   Call Of Duty 4 Map Pack Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call Of Duty 4 Map Pack
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next