Valour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A family-oriented and friendly online community geared towards the PS3. We are always looking for players who are willing to participate and help out.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What gets on your tits?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BippyMurkus
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
BippyMurkus

Number of posts : 839
Current Game(s) : Little Big Planet ^^
Registration date : 2008-04-27

What gets on your tits? Empty
PostSubject: What gets on your tits?   What gets on your tits? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 8:30 am

I'm a very moany person, it's the way my genetics are made up, and i had a right moan in that exam thread about stupid people.

But that made me wonder what all you guys hate or what gets on your tits.

Heres mine --- SOME women,

(like the stupid woman who lives at 25 grange close, linslade, leighton buzzard, beds, England who happens to have her paper deliverd by me)

She is one of them types of women who just have to say a stupid non-needed comment that doesn't help me or her (my mum is the same, all it ever does is make things worse), she jus wants to gimme a bit of stick or for some reason it satisfies her Suspect . WELL stupid woman, im going to continue walking over your flower bed because you pissed me off! Mad Mad Mad so stick that in your pipe and smoke it!
Back to top Go down
Shadows Kill
Master Chief
Master Chief

Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: What gets on your tits?   What gets on your tits? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 2:10 pm

do you mean things that grind your gears? (annoys you?)
Back to top Go down
Zman64
Sergeant
Sergeant
Zman64

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: What gets on your tits?   What gets on your tits? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 6:22 pm

well...this girl in my math class just doesnt know when to shut the HELL up. All she does is suck up to the teacher and ask retarded questions. i want to punch her...twice
Back to top Go down
Brock
Sergeant
Sergeant
Brock

Number of posts : 211
Current Game(s) : Resistance 2,Call of duty world at war,Fallout 3
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: What gets on your tits?   What gets on your tits? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:31 am

What grinds my gears (ye i saw it on family guy 2 chris Razz) is answering machines.When they answer the just say "PRESS NUMBER 1 FOR TECHNICAL SUPPORT"than they say "PRESS NUMBER 2 IF YOU ARE CONSULTING ABOUT YOUR PS3" and than when it finaly starts ringing nobody ever picks up execpt for the answering machine who says "thank you for waiting somebody will be with you shortly"and i wait another 5 minutes and he says the same thing and again and again and again until i told him to F*** OFF AND INSTEAD HE ASKS ME TO PRESS NUMBER 2 TO CONSULT ABOUT YOUR PS3!!!!OMGWTF I ALRDY DID THAT!!!!!!!!WHEN IS SOMEBODY GOING TO ANSWER????!!!!!!!!press number 1 if you would like to talk to somebody.......
Back to top Go down
tobskybobski
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
tobskybobski

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: What gets on your tits?   What gets on your tits? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 1:07 pm

what grinds my gears is when some teachers don't understand that the whole class isn't being a prat and just gives us a ll a DT!!!!!
Back to top Go down
BippyMurkus
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
BippyMurkus

Number of posts : 839
Current Game(s) : Little Big Planet ^^
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: What gets on your tits?   What gets on your tits? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:49 am

LOL, that hasnt happend to me since middle school in like year 6!!! Also i hate losing, that "gets on my tits" alot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What gets on your tits?   What gets on your tits? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What gets on your tits?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Valour :: Chillax :: General Chat-
Jump to: