Valour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A family-oriented and friendly online community geared towards the PS3. We are always looking for players who are willing to participate and help out.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

R2 co-op noobs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Deadeyes_BE
Private
Private
Deadeyes_BE

Number of posts : 18
Current Game(s) : warhawk , killzone 2 , resistance2 etc
Registration date : 2009-03-20

R2 co-op noobs Empty
PostSubject: R2 co-op noobs   R2 co-op noobs Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 2:40 pm

you know them, hate them, love them (more XP for u), you cant start a game with at least 7 of them

so...
map chicago, dif: superhuman. playing as medic
start off with all those social guys ( u know, guys who hav headset on but lost their ability to speak). after dealing with the first wave of grims we're in trouble already the only two soldiers in our group die heroically: one blows himself up n the other gets a kick in the face, meaning the other 5 guys n me ( 3 spec ops n 3 medics) r getting pummeled by the charging chimera... after five troublesome minutes i managed to revive one of our soldiers n we're back on track. when the 2nd wave grims arrives our suicidal soldier runs into a corner n gets slaughtered, while trying to kill the immense wave of grims we lose a medic who tried to revive our dead friend. we're falling back as the alpha grims climbed over the wall n pretty much kill a lot of our guys... the last guys left me n a spec op. we fall back to almost the very beginning of the level while my friend the spec op places a mine.... mine goes boom when alpha grims steps on it, result: spec op too close n gets blown to pieces by his own mine, leaving me, the guy with least effective weapon behind. Luckily at the beginning of that level u hav a gate which, for some reason, those grims cant go through. after ten long minutes i finally kill the alpha grim n revive the unfortunatn spec op. together we take care of the grims n get our squad back from the dead... we move on to the 3rd wave of grims n take care of them without any problems. yay! go us! next stop: the bomb in the subway. heading towards the bomb we finish the chimera n leapers who guard it without major casaulties. waw maybe we can do this! little i knew that one of our guys ran towards the stairs n triggered the massive spawn wave of chimera rushing us.... evryone got slaughtered in 40 seconds.... mission failed. THE END!

not a happy end eh? this is daily stuff for experienced co-op players. i've seen it happen, dont let it happen to you
Back to top Go down
tobskybobski
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
tobskybobski

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-12-13

R2 co-op noobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: R2 co-op noobs   R2 co-op noobs Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:59 am

lol great account so true... :p
Back to top Go down
BippyMurkus
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
BippyMurkus

Number of posts : 839
Current Game(s) : Little Big Planet ^^
Registration date : 2008-04-27

R2 co-op noobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: R2 co-op noobs   R2 co-op noobs Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:17 am

lol, from what i remember, i woulda been the rambo kid, but i dont play r2 no more
Back to top Go down
Deadeyes_BE
Private
Private
Deadeyes_BE

Number of posts : 18
Current Game(s) : warhawk , killzone 2 , resistance2 etc
Registration date : 2009-03-20

R2 co-op noobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: R2 co-op noobs   R2 co-op noobs Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 6:48 am

lol ye well its annoying as hell. why dont u play R2
Back to top Go down
BippyMurkus
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
BippyMurkus

Number of posts : 839
Current Game(s) : Little Big Planet ^^
Registration date : 2008-04-27

R2 co-op noobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: R2 co-op noobs   R2 co-op noobs Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:40 pm

i jusst got bored of it, after i started playing fallout, i went back to proper shooters, and got into cod 4 Again, which led me to Cod5, which i think is crap, then jack pressured me into buying socom lol, so I could play it, but i dont,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

R2 co-op noobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: R2 co-op noobs   R2 co-op noobs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R2 co-op noobs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Valour :: PS3 Games :: Resistance 2-
Jump to: