Valour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A family-oriented and friendly online community geared towards the PS3. We are always looking for players who are willing to participate and help out.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why is Falcoren here you ask?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ray
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Ray

Number of posts : 1004
Current Game(s) : Resistance 2/ Call of Duty 4
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Why is Falcoren here you ask? Empty
PostSubject: Why is Falcoren here you ask?   Why is Falcoren here you ask? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 11:35 am

Falcoren is here to help us out with the forums and all.
Back to top Go down
https://valclan.hooxs.com

PostSubject: Re: Why is Falcoren here you ask?   Why is Falcoren here you ask? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 11:55 am

thats cool
Back to top Go down
Falcoren
Forum Admin (Clan Leader)
Forum Admin (Clan Leader)
Falcoren

Number of posts : 500
Current Game(s) : Atlantica Online, CoD: World at War

PostSubject: Re: Why is Falcoren here you ask?   Why is Falcoren here you ask? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 4:59 pm

Hehe yeah...I'm kind of a forum hobbit (I live off of forums) and I admin 5 1/2 forums of my own (One's kind of dead). Ray and falmc happen to both be friends of mine, I met them both in Rappelz a while back. Basically I'm here to be a mod and help set stuff up. No I don't own a PS3, but I own a PSone, PS2, PSP, and many other consoles (A poor PS fanboy, thanks to college D: ). Well, cya around Razz
Back to top Go down
Ray
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Ray

PostSubject: Re: Why is Falcoren here you ask?   Why is Falcoren here you ask? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:57 am

Falcoren wrote:
Hehe yeah...I'm kind of a forum hobbit (I live off of forums) and I admin 5 1/2 forums of my own (One's kind of dead). Ray and falmc happen to both be friends of mine, I met them both in Rappelz a while back. Basically I'm here to be a mod and help set stuff up. No I don't own a PS3, but I own a PSone, PS2, PSP, and many other consoles (A poor PS fanboy, thanks to college D: ). Well, cya around Razz
Me , falmc and falco are rappelz friends Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why is Falcoren here you ask?   Why is Falcoren here you ask? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:15 am

all mmorpg gamers here i better get away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why is Falcoren here you ask?   Why is Falcoren here you ask? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:04 pm

will you get a ps3 when you get money?
Back to top Go down
Ray
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Ray

PostSubject: Re: Why is Falcoren here you ask?   Why is Falcoren here you ask? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 9:44 am

shadows_kill wrote:
will you get a ps3 when you get money?
No his planning to get an even better computer LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why is Falcoren here you ask?   Why is Falcoren here you ask? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why is Falcoren here you ask?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Valour :: Chillax :: General Chat-
Jump to: