Valour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A family-oriented and friendly online community geared towards the PS3. We are always looking for players who are willing to participate and help out.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Should they make a massive online game for ps3?

Go down 
+2
BippyMurkus
tobskybobski
6 posters
AuthorMessage
tobskybobski
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
tobskybobski

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Should they make a massive online game for ps3? Empty
PostSubject: Should they make a massive online game for ps3?   Should they make a massive online game for ps3? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:05 am

I think the time has come for a gaming developer to make a massive online game a little bit like WOW but alot better. I know they can do this because of the pertencial of the PS3! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BippyMurkus
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
BippyMurkus

Number of posts : 839
Current Game(s) : Little Big Planet ^^
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Should they make a massive online game for ps3?   Should they make a massive online game for ps3? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:19 am

Nah, im not a big fan of mass multiplayer what nots, but ff13 is gunna have online i think (if my bro isnt being a derkhead and lieing to me), obviously wont be exactly like a mass multiplayer game, (I.E. There will be an offline story too) and won't be as massive, but i guess its the first step.
Back to top Go down
Deadeyes_BE
Private
Private
Deadeyes_BE

Number of posts : 18
Current Game(s) : warhawk , killzone 2 , resistance2 etc
Registration date : 2009-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Should they make a massive online game for ps3?   Should they make a massive online game for ps3? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 6:54 am

well would be cool but think bout the lag there would be... unless they hav the same servers as warhawk now that were some good times... but i dont know about FF13 this is the first time i've heard bout online FF
Back to top Go down
Shadows Kill
Master Chief
Master Chief

Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Should they make a massive online game for ps3?   Should they make a massive online game for ps3? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:11 pm

your late to the party. they are already making a handful of mmos. theres

DC super heros- make your hero or villian and then help heros or villians. from the people of guild of wars.

some spy one.. i forget its name- your a spy character.. and yeah.. made by rockstar i believe.

MAG- its a mmotps.
Back to top Go down
Shadows Kill
Master Chief
Master Chief

PostSubject: Re: Should they make a massive online game for ps3?   Should they make a massive online game for ps3? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:13 pm

and bips i have no idea where you got FF13 online O_o but white knight chronicles a RPG from level 5 makers of dragon quest. its a ps3 exclusive that does have online missions.
Back to top Go down
BippyMurkus
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
BippyMurkus

PostSubject: Re: Should they make a massive online game for ps3?   Should they make a massive online game for ps3? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:41 pm

Im gunna t-bag my brother
Back to top Go down
Jackariah
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Jackariah

Number of posts : 133
Current Game(s) : SOCOM: Confrontation
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Should they make a massive online game for ps3?   Should they make a massive online game for ps3? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 2:04 am

I think an MMORPG would be great on PS3, I'm already a fan of WoW and guild Wars so if there was one on PS3 allowing more people to get onto an MMO if they have a desktop computer that doesn' have the correct specs to run one.

Tbh I think they should make one the same style as runescape, i know that sounds stupid because runescape is garbage but the actual gameplay and features of it are pretty sound for an MMO.

But it would be a brilliant idea to make the game a PS3 exclusive aswell, imagine the amount of people wanting to buy a PS3 for the MMO, just by looking at the amount of people that play WoW, Guild Wars and runescape.
Back to top Go down
tobskybobski
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
tobskybobski

PostSubject: Re: Should they make a massive online game for ps3?   Should they make a massive online game for ps3? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:18 am

Also Home dosn't count Razz
Back to top Go down
Brock
Sergeant
Sergeant
Brock

Number of posts : 211
Current Game(s) : Resistance 2,Call of duty world at war,Fallout 3

PostSubject: Re: Should they make a massive online game for ps3?   Should they make a massive online game for ps3? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:14 am

Hmm... I heard they are making world of warcraft for the xbox 360 (not sure if its true),but im pretty sure nothing of that scale is being released on the PS3
Back to top Go down
Shadows Kill
Master Chief
Master Chief

PostSubject: Re: Should they make a massive online game for ps3?   Should they make a massive online game for ps3? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 3:09 pm

WoW is coming to no consoles. if it did it would be ps3 since the company that makes WoW is making DC super heros which is ps3 exclusive.
Back to top Go down
BippyMurkus
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
BippyMurkus

PostSubject: Re: Should they make a massive online game for ps3?   Should they make a massive online game for ps3? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 3:10 pm

i think all these games like wow should stay on the pc, otherwise sony will bleed money out of all teh people who play em. which is mean,
Back to top Go down
Brock
Sergeant
Sergeant
Brock

Number of posts : 211
Current Game(s) : Resistance 2,Call of duty world at war,Fallout 3

PostSubject: Re: Should they make a massive online game for ps3?   Should they make a massive online game for ps3? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:30 am

I agree with Bips,all mmo's sould stay away from the consoles,they just arnt made for them
Back to top Go down
Deadeyes_BE
Private
Private
Deadeyes_BE

Number of posts : 18
Current Game(s) : warhawk , killzone 2 , resistance2 etc
Registration date : 2009-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Should they make a massive online game for ps3?   Should they make a massive online game for ps3? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:10 am

well i'm looking forward to MAG but i'm not so sure bout it
Back to top Go down
BippyMurkus
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
BippyMurkus

PostSubject: Re: Should they make a massive online game for ps3?   Should they make a massive online game for ps3? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:48 pm

ergh, mag looks a bit i dunno, dodgey, maybe ill rent it
Back to top Go down
tobskybobski
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
tobskybobski

PostSubject: Re: Should they make a massive online game for ps3?   Should they make a massive online game for ps3? Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 2:10 pm

Well if they did make an MMO for ps3 it shouldn't be a fantasy based game like WOW cos thats getting boring, they should make a more futuristic or modern MMO such as Global egenda thats coming out soon on PC or an alternative game like EVE with space ships and feets Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should they make a massive online game for ps3?   Should they make a massive online game for ps3? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should they make a massive online game for ps3?
Page 1 of 1